What Are Some Books on Graphic Design?
Here Are Some of the Best Books on Graphic Design:
- grid Systems in Graphic Design by Josef Müller-brockmann. This Classic Book is a Must-read for Any Graphic Designer Who Wants to Learn About the Use of Grids in Design.
- Thinking With Type by Ellen Lupton. This Book Explores the Principles of Typography and How to Use Type Effectively in Design.
- how to Use Graphic Design to Sell Things, Explain Things, Make Things Look Better, Make People Laugh, Make People Cry, and (Every Once in a While) Change the World by Michael Bierut. This Book Provides a Comprehensive Overview of the Role of Graphic Design in Our Lives.
- Designing Brand Identity: an Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team by Alina Wheeler. This Book Provides a Step-by-step Guide to Creating a Successful Brand Identity.
- graphic Design Thinking: Beyond Brainstorming by Ellen Lupton. This Book Explores the Creative Process of Graphic Design and How to Develop Effective Design Solutions.
- logo Modernism by R. Roger Remington. This Book Provides a Comprehensive Overview of the History of Logo Design.
- work for Money, Design for Love: Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions About Starting and Running a Successful Design Business by David Airey. This Book Provides Practical Advice for Graphic Designers Who Want to Start Their Own Business.
- know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto. This Book Provides a Humorous and Insightful Look at the World of Graphic Design.
- the Graphic Design Idea Book: Inspiration From 50 Masters by Steven Heller. This Book Provides a Collection of Inspiring Design Work From 50 of the World’s Leading Graphic Designers.
- how to Be a Graphic Designer, Without Losing Your Soul by Adrian Shaughnessy. This Book Provides Practical Advice for Graphic Designers Who Want to Maintain Their Creative Integrity.
These Are Just a Few of the Many Great Books on Graphic Design. With So Many Options Available, There is Sure to Be a Book That is Perfect for You.